Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fell Behind, but Welcome Fall

So I have been very behind on blogging anything lately. It has been a very busy time around here and I have so many beautiful photos to share. First up is The Bridal Affair on Fountain Square. As many know I share my office space with two amazingly talented vendors, JMM Photography and Creative Afflairs. We love to help each other out with each one of our own specialities. Jacalyn, JMM Photography, wanted to have the fun booth. She wanted a fall inspired space where she could hang smaller photos for people to get a taste of her work. Well this is how it turned out! I have been getting so many requests for this tree, yes it is rentable and it has a sister as well. Everything is always better in pairs! Oh and that is the ever so cute Jacalyn posing in front!






No comments:

Post a Comment